Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Zoe.

Introduction.

Hey there, My name is Zoe Desdemona VanWinkle, I'm 19 (& 2/3) years old, & I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My focus in life is walking by faith rather than by sight - praying to know what God would have me do & where he'd have me go, then I go & do. I love the fear of the unknown; stepping foot on a one-way flight without knowing the reason why. To some, this may sound incredibly naive - trusting so fully in what might seem like just intuition.
Well I have not lived a naive life. My past has forced me to use God as my anchor, my trials have always left me with only two options:
  >move forward with faith that the best is yet to come, or
  >quit.
I have complete faith in God & unquestionable trust in the fact that his plan for me is greater than the plan I have for myself.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil." Proverbs 3:5-7 ❤

I want to share with you my story and the miracles that have led me to my freedom in adventure.

xo Zo